July 31, 2009

Day 3 - Bestfriend's house

Greetings from Calgary :)



So I finally arrived at Lisa's house. Got a threatening text from her saying that she didn't care if I had plans or was hungover, she's gonna call me at 9 in the morning to take me out for dim sum. This bitch thinks she can control me.

I joke.

My sisters went a separate route to the zoo (where they belong). Went to Sakana Grill for japanese cuisine with Lisa. Took a while to find this place. Eating japanese cuisine reminds me how much I love all u can eat. We had 8 pieces of sushi, 5 nigiri, 6 sashimi (tuna/salmon), plate of chicken teriyaki, assorted tempura, gyozas, seaweed&shrimps seaweed salad, house salad and miso soup. All for $58. Yup, pretty pricey I must say.

Parents booked a flight from Calgary to Vancouver for August 5th last night while I was out at the pub. Original plan was to rent a car and drive over. Turns out flying is much more cheaper. Thank god, I wasn't looking forward to driving at all. Would've been nice though to enjoy the scenery though.

Horseback riding tomorrow in Banff. Wonder how that will turn out. WISHH ME LUCK! :)

No comments: