July 08, 2009

King of Pop

I am officially bored out of my mind at work so I decided to blog.

I've heard alot of "stuff?" about the Michael Jackson Memorial. I hope they have re-runs on CNN since I missed it (it was aired when I work was working). Such a sad day as we commemorate an amazing singer.

Michael Jackson was known for the "dangling children" and "child molestation" incidents that occured within the last 9 years. I mean, it was a huge deal back then was it not? Numerous court appearances and the video of the dangling children.

Reverand Al Sharpton eulogizes MJ by telling the family:

"There was nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with, but he dealt with it"


It's true what the say. Michael Jackson still stands out as a talented singer regardless of all the media comments, present and past.

I don't understand why Farrah Fawcett (who also passed away on the same day) could possibly have no recognition whatsoever. Equality much? I guess it's understandable that MJ made a tremendous amount of contributions throughout his career. Guiness world record I believe for making the most contributions to various charities. What an inspiration.

Saw this post on my friend's facebook.

No comments: