November 22, 2009

"What SkullCandy? Can I have some?"




H&M Sweater, Kidrobot T-Shirts, Friday Outfit Preview


To keep or not to keep, that is the question. My way of shopping consists of an impulse purchase, then a thorough thinking of either keeping it or returning it. It's pretty bad, I can never make up my mind. Aritzia sale is by far better than their Boxing Day sale, although I only walked out with a pair of mittens (will definitely be pissed if it turns up somewhere in Waterloo). As always, my last purchase at Vaughan Mills is a new york cheesecake candy apple (TP is probably sick of seeing me in his store haha!) Can't help it, I'm addicted.

Friday Outfit Preview. It's been a while since I've dressed up. Excited to get/see JD, VN, and GK shammered. Last party of the semester before we bury our faces in textbooks. Oh fun stuff!

Blog title credit: to Denny for not being up to date with electronics LOL

No comments: