November 13, 2009

Fearless

"This album is called Fearless, and I guess I'd like to clarify why we chose that as the title...


* To me, FEARLESS is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely afraid.
* To me, FEARLESS is having fears.
* FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them.
* To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
* FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you've been hurt before.
* FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again, even though every time you've tried before, you've lost.
* It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change.
* FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them.

AND

* When someone apologized to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing in them.
* It's FEARLESS to say "you're not sorry", and walk away.
* I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS.
* I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS.
* Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright, that's FEARLESS too.
* But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it.
* You have to believe in love stories and prince charming and happily ever after.

That's why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS."

- Taylor Swift


No comments: