May 24, 2009

Finally a day to relax.

After working four days in a row, 6-8 hours per day, I finally get to relax and sleep in like I always did when I was jobless and was loafting hard at home.

So the only camera in the family had technical difficulties for while now after my sisters decide to take jumping pictures in the washroom and dropped the camera in a pool of water last easter weekend. What was worst? Olympus claims that the camera is waterproof. So does it explain why it constantly says "low battery" everytime the battery was charged? I miss taking pictures. Maybe it's a sign to buy a new camera.

Patiently waiting for the first paycheque...how should I spend it? :)

1 comment:

Ivy and Haley said...

I have an olympus camera that is supposed to be waterproof...and now I suddenly have a memory card issue. Bah.

Anyway, I really liked what you wrote on post secret, about chasing the dream and not the competition. So true.

Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy