August 24, 2009

August 23rd

At this point, I have no motivation to do my g2 test for Monday morning. As I went on drivetest to find out how I can cancel, this message just called out my name:

"Due to a labour disruption, DriveTest centres province wide are unable to conduct business resulting in the closure of all offices. This message will be updated upon the resumption of normal services.

All road tests scheduled during the labour disruption may be rescheduled at no additional charge upon the resumption of services. If you have a road test booked within the next 48 hours, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CANCEL THIS TEST – IT WILL BE CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT PENALTY.

The automated road test booking systems will remain open during the labour disruption for your convenience. Since we are unable to advise the date at which normal service will resume, we recommend that if you are booking or rescheduling a road test appointment, you select an appointment date at least four business days into the future.

If you hold a licence that requires testing prior to renewal and it is about to expire, the Ministry of Transportation is taking steps to extend your licence until after the end of the labour disruption.

We apologize for any inconvenience."



Beautiful (Clean) - Eminem
In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it be like to
To feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each others minds
Just to see what we'd find
Look at shit through each others eyes

No comments: