May 12, 2010

"Time for you to leave Mars and go back to Earth"






Red Velvet Cupcakes

My cousins and I attempted to bake Red Velvet Cupcakes from scratch. I've always wanted to try a Red Velvet Cupcake since everyone have spoken so highly of them. Apparently my cousin said they didn't taste like Red Velvet, more so on the really chocolate-y side.

We watched Shaolin Soccer after baking. By far my favourite Asian movie of all time. My favourite part of the movie: when Mui shaves her head, hoping to compete in the soccer tournament by replacing the 8th member of the team and Fung tells her that she should "leave Mars and go back to Earth". Hence the blog title.

3 comments:

kyeongheelee12 said...

deliiiiish! how does one cook those properly!!

kyeongheelee12 said...

The cupcake was...... "Rich and Famous" - Vanilla Buttermilk Cake with Custard Centre & Ganache` Glaze.
I didn't get one.
Boyf. ate those ones :P I'm a lactose intollerant, so.. he enjoyed it alone!!

Anonymous said...

these look really good. i've never tried red velvet cupcakes, but i'll make them sometime. btw cupcake lane cupcakes still in my fridge.. :(