January 02, 2010

on to the next one




A little too late to be building a Gingerbread House; although you can't go wrong when the package cost $1.99. Finally crossing this off my Christmas To-Do List.

My two weeks of holiday is officially ending when I head back to school tomorrow night. Very excited to be getting my own room and it's definitely time for some new changes and habits.

Off to a slippery start to 2010 but I can't dwell on the past any longer. Cheers to 2010: here's to the future because I am so done with the past.

“There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.”

2 comments:

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Supercute and it looks yummie too!
X, fashionnerdic.

M&E said...

oh my god, it's stunning!!
....and it looks really good :D:D:DD
xx

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/